Asia Risk Awards
This is the 19th year of Asia Risk magazine's awards, which recognise best practice in risk management and derivatives use by banks and financial institutions around the region.
The most prestigious recognition in Asia's derivatives markets and in risk management
The Asia Risk Awards is the longest-running and most prestigious awards for firms and individuals involved in the Asia's derivatives markets and in risk management.
The judging process takes three months, from the submission of pitch documents, through dozens of off-the-record meetings, and concludes with a due diligence phase in which clients are canvassed (also off the record) for their views on shortlisted firms.
All decisions are made by Risk’s editorial team – and each decision is explained in detail in Asia Risk magazine, and on Risk.net. Unlike the rest of our content, the awards articles are not paywalled and are free to read.
This year’s awards night takes place in Singapore on September 11th. As always, it will bring together a complete cross-section of the market: sell-side salespeople and traders, buy-side portfolio and risk managers, quants, exchanges, trading platforms and clearing houses, technology firms, non-bank liquidity providers, lawyers and more – recognising their achievements, and those of the industry as a whole.
Asia Risk Technology Awards Judging Panel:
- Peter Burgess, Independent advisor, formerly head of XVA central desk, CBA
- Sid Dash, Research Director, CHARRIS RESERACH
- Clive Davidson, Contributor, RISK.NET
- Madhu Gayer, Global head of Sustainability Analytics, Regional head of Investment Analytics & Data Services, APAC, BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES
- Colm Kennelly, CIO, BNP PARIBAS CARDIF
- David Ng, Chief Operating Officer, CSOP ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Frederick Shen, Head Global Treasury Business Management, OCBC BANK
- Narayanan Somasundaram, Bureau Chief, RISK.NET
- Vinay Srinivas, Head of Asia-Pacific equity quant team for derivatives, delta one and quantitative analytics, UBS
- Hugh Stewart, Contributor, CHARTIS RESERACH
The most prestigious accolade in the industry
Winning the Asia Risk Awards sets you apart from your competitors and is a tangible accolade that demonstrates to your clients and peers that you have excelled within your sector. This year we have three new categories: Regulator of the Year, Data Risk Analytics Innovation and Sustainable Investment House of the Year.
A night with the stars
The Asia Risk Awards recognizes high achievers in the fields of risk management and derivatives across Asia. The Awards ceremony is a unique opportunity to meet the senior industry representatives in a breath-taking setting of Singapore's Marina Bay.
At Asia Risk Awards, we create a world-class experiences for our guests. The Awards celebrations are accompanied by performers including music bands and inspirational speakers.