Bringing together the leading minds in the Asian financial markets
Asia risk magazine is delighted to present our ninth annual Congress where we bring together the leading minds in the Asian financial markets.
The Asia Risk Congress is the most established and distinguished event dedicated to risk practitioners in the region. The Asia Risk Congress provides the premier platform for leading industry practitioners to share best practices in risk management, and will provide delegates with the leading strategies to achieve a superior risk-adjusted performance.
Join us and over 500 senior risk, treasury and investment professionals from across the region for this year's installment, which will examine the most pressing issues facing the industry today.
Key topics that will be covered in this year's dual stream agenda include:
- Best practices in collateral management - adequately collateralising exposure with eligible assets
- The role of stress testing in risk-based decision making and enterprise-wide risk management strategies
- Trends in Asian bond market activity and how institutional investors' strategies should react
- What the future holds for OTC clearing in Asia and the impact on trading volumes and liquidity
- The roadmap of cross-border regulations with OTC derivative reforms
- New thinking on liquidity, foreign exchange, and interest rate risk management
- Gaining a competitive advantage from the implementation of risk-based capital management strategies in Asia
- And much more...
To guarantee a quality audience, this year we have restricted the number complimentary passes that are available for qualified risk, investment and treasury professionals - apply for your complimentary pass here
Furthermore there are limited paid delegate passes and a variety of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for software and technology vendors, investment banks, exchanges, rating agencies, law firms and consultancies - find out more here
Should you require any further details on the conference do contact us today.
Asia Risk magazine is pleased to be supporting the Fresh Fish Traders' School, one of the Incisive Media Foundation's partner charities - Find out more informaion about our charity partner here
We look forward to welcoming you.