Asia Risk Congress 2021
Asia Risk is delighted to present the annual Asia Risk Congress, Asia's leading risk management, derivatives and regulation event. Attended by 1,000+ delegates, the event will discuss the latest on libor transition, regulatory developments, non-financial risk, and derivatives.
Asia Risk Congress 2021
November 15-19, 2021
2021 expert speakers include:
Karla Angelleen Dalisay-Menorca
The countdown has begun for the biggest Asia Risk Congress yet!
Risk and banking regulations | Day one, November 15, 2021
- Asia Pacific Economic Outlook
- Innovation in Credit Risk Modelling
- Basel IV: Implications on Operations and Capital Optimisation
- Liquidity Risk at Banks
- IBOR in Hindsight
- FRTB: Abiding to the SA Implementation
- Market Risk: Implementation of IMA approach
ESG & Climate risk | Day two, November 16, 2021
- The Global Impact of Climate Change: What Regulators Want to See
- Climate Risk Modelling: How to prepare for the worst?
- ESG Risk Data: What Do We Need to Know?
- TCFD Reporting: Getting Ahead of the Curve for Disclosure
- Green and Sustainable Financing
Non-financial risk | Day three, November 17, 2021
- The Interconnection of Operational Resilience and Robust Business Strategies
- Operational Resilience: Building a Framework to Protect your Customers
- Innovations in GRC Strategies: from Regulation, Process to Technology
- The Next-gen Third-party Risk Strategies
- The Ever-evolving Cyber Attacks and Counter Measures
- The Journey of Anti-money Laundering and Anti-fraud: Priorities and Innovations
- Operational Risk Management and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) for Banks
Investor Forum | Day two and three, November 16-17, 2021
- Maximising Profits in the Changing Economic Environment
- ESG Trends
- China Bond Market: The current trends and outlook for the China Bond Futures market
- The ETF Stability: Will Investing in ETFs Continue to Bring Stable Returns?
- Quantitative Investment Strategies: What is the Proper Role for AI/ML?
- Is it a Missed Opportunity with Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets?
- The Role of Technology and Data in Return Optimisation
- Asset Allocation in a Globalised Portfolio
Derivatives | Day four, November 18, 2021
- The State of Asia’s Clearing and Collateral Management Industry: What you need to know
- UMR Phase 5 – What’s next?
- Digitalisation of Derivatives Trading: Utilising Technology to Increase Profits
- Buy-side Panel: Cost-effective Methods for Collateral Management
- Building a Coherent Collateral Management Operations Workflow
- Managing Liquidity Risks: Maximising Liquidity within Collateral Management
Quant | Day five, November 19, 2021
- Creating Model Risk Management Frameworks: Preparing for Model Fallibility
- Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis: Accounting for Cost-Saving Factors
- Credit Risk Analysis: Efficiently Predicting with Quant Computation
- Quantitative Investment Strategies
- Portfolio Construction: Using Quant to Maximise Returns
Numerix is the leading provider of innovative capital markets technology applications and real-time intelligence capabilities for trading and risk management. Committed to out-of-the box thinking, the exploration and adoption of latest technologies, Numerix is dedicated to driving a more open, fintech oriented, digital financial services market. Built upon a 20+ year analytical foundation of deep practical knowledge, experience and IT understanding, Numerix is uniquely positioned in the financial services ecosystem to help its users reimagine operations, modernize business processes and capture profitability. www.numerix.com
Risk never sleeps. And risk management has never been more crucial than it is in today’s complex, interconnected markets. Market risk, counterparty risk, liquidity or operational risk, and portfolio risk management; whether on the buy side or sell side, firms need a comprehensive solution with broad asset class coverage.
Bloomberg enables you to gauge end-of-day and intraday risk levels with precision. Our unrivaled data and analytics confer an edge, and our best-in-class Bloomberg service ensures seamless integration into your firm’s workflows.
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) enables clients to trade futures, options, cash and OTC markets, optimize portfolios, and analyze data – empowering market participants worldwide to efficiently manage risk and capture opportunities. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals. The company offers futures and options on futures trading through the CME Globex® platform, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates one of the world's leading central counterparty clearing providers, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through Traiana.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world’s major exchange groups. Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Mainland China, Singapore and London, HKEX operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. As Hong Kong’s only securities and derivatives exchange, the sole operator of the city’s clearing houses, HKEX is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia’s most vibrant markets. HKEX is also one of the world’s premier initial public offering (IPO) centres, offering companies unrivalled opportunities to access growth capital through a Hong Kong listing.
HKEX is also the leader in the trading of industry metals through its wholly owned subsidiaries, London Metal Exchange (LME) and LME Clear. This commodity franchise was further enhanced with the launch of Qianhai Mercantile Exchange, or QME, a new commodities trading venue in Mainland China, in 2018.
HKEX launched the ground-breaking Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect programme in 2014, allowing international investors direct access to Mainland China’s stock market for the first time. The scheme was expanded with the launch of Shenzhen Connect in 2016, and the launch of Bond Connect in 2017.
With nearly 2,000 employees around the world, HKEX is committed to the provision of strong, stable and innovative markets, ongoing product and market innovation and to connecting investors and companies around the world.
Qontigo is an investment intelligence driver, OPTIMIZING IMPACTTM with it client partners. The combination of the world-class indices and best-of-breed analytics, underpinned by technological expertise and customer-driven innovation, enables its clients to achieve competitive advantage in a rapidly changing marketplace. Qontigo’s global client base includes the world’s largest financial products issuers, capital owners and asset managers. Created in 2019 through the combination of Axioma, DAX and STOXX, Qontigo is part of Deutsche Börse Group, headquartered in Eschborn with key locations in New York, Zug and London.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 65 countries. On average, Tradeweb facilitated more than $780 billion in notional value traded per day over the past four fiscal quarters.