Complying with new rules and optimising collateral management
AsiaRisk is delighted to present the OTC Derivatives: Clearing, Reporting and Collateral Management, a two day pre-congress workshop that will help financial institutions prepare their operations to comply with the forthcoming mandatory clearing and trade reporting requirements, and overcome the collateral management hurdles.
OTC Derivatives: Clearing, Reporting and Collateral Management
28-29 October 2014
The Excelsior Hotel, Hong Kong
REGISTER NOW and join leading finance, risk, treasury, compliance and operations practitioners, who will help you to execute effective OTC reporting and clearing practices and tackle collateral management challenges.
Brian Lam, Senior Manager, (Trade Repository), HONG KONG MONETARY AUTHORITY
Hear directly from HKMA and plan for adoption of the updated standards and stay ahead of the local mandatory reporting requirements before the current standards begin phasing out.
Download the presentations from the Clearing and Reporting OTC Derivatives workshop held in April this year including powerpoint slides from HKMA, HSBC, EY, Standard Chartered and many more.
Key topics of the two-day workshops include:
- How the global regulatory directions in Europe and US will shape the Asian OTC derivatives market
- Matching the regulatory landscape to collateral operations
- Margin requirements for cleared and non-cleared derivatives
- Stress testing in modern collateral management
- Assess and source eligible collateral, manage inventory, and document collateral obligation
- Forthcoming OTC regulatory reforms in Hong Kong
- Meeting the demands of derivatives transaction reporting regime
- Overcoming challenges in transitioning from bilateral to mandatory central clearing