The future of risk and next generation banking
AsiaRisk, in association with EY, is delighted to present the 2nd EY Banking & Capital Markets Symposium, where market leaders will discuss the future of Risk Governance in a rapidly transforming banking landscape.
EY Banking & Capital Markets Symposium
10 September 2015
The Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
The financial services industry is experiencing a shift of regulatory focus from improving liquidity and capital positions to governance, structure and operations issues. It challenges firms to adapt their business models to meet heightened regulatory demand on financial strength, and expectations of customers and other stakeholders on governance balanced investment return. Forward-thinking institutions are changing their operating model to pursue the greatest opportunities for growth by combining global regulatory expectations with their long-term strategic objectives.
Join us to learn how to adapt to the new risk management order and gain competitive edge in today's complex and increasingly connected financial market.
Key highlights include:
- Regulatory innovation and next steps in systemic risk mitigation
- Rethinking conduct, culture, risk-taking behaviors and integrity in financial services
- Balkanization, recovery and resolution planning, and the extended enterprise
- ASEAN Economic Community: opportunities and barriers ahead
- Risk Weighed Assets optimization - cost of inaction and best practices
- IFRS 9 - insights on credit-modelling and business impact from early adopters
- Cybersecurity, client data protection and technology risks
- Fraud visualization, anti-corruption compliance and prevention of financial crime
- Technology wave in private banking and wealth management